If you suspend your transcription on amara.org, please add a timestamp below to indicate how far you progressed! This will help others to resume your work!
Please do not press “publish” on amara.org to save your progress, use “save draft” instead. Only press “publish” when you're done with quality control.
• Actual and perceived role of cryptography in our world
• The recent latest chapter in the eternal CryptoWars
• Core problems of IT-security and why nobody solves them
• The digital sphere as a freefire battlefield for state and nonstate actors
• Technological, legal and political leverages to prevent total surveillance