If you suspend your transcription on amara.org, please add a timestamp below to indicate how far you progressed! This will help others to resume your work!
Please do not press “publish” on amara.org to save your progress, use “save draft” instead. Only press “publish” when you're done with quality control.
We will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to social engineering
- Using OSINT to collect initial information
- Creating pretext
- Fundamental principles of human behavior and decision-making
- Leveraging social normativity in persuasive interactions
- Building rapport and trust
- Exploiting trust
- Practical exercises in everyday life